The Propel programme is open to anyone age 11-14 with some dance experience. This doesn't need to be formal training - if you have danced at school for example, we would be happy to hear from you. It is important you are able to commit to the whole programme.
The course runs during term time, January-July 2024, with weekly dance sessions on Tuesdays from 5.30pm-7pm.
What you can expect
- Physical, creative and performance training led by experienced dance teachers
- Workshops by professional guest artists during class time and one weekend
- Wellbeing workshop with a Dance Scientist
- Theatre trip to a performance event
- Weekend intensive creative project
- Performance opportunity in the summer term
How do you join?
Participation is through a selection process. We have limited spaces available.
To find out more please email email@example.com
£300 for the course – January to July 2024 (This works out at approximately £7.50 per hour of Propel training activity.)
Bursaries are available. Travel cost support available.
For any questions or to register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Made possible with funding from The 29th May 1961 Charity