The Ground Floor has the following access features:
- Street level access into the building
- 2 x wheelchair accessible studios (The Aldridge Community Space & The Weston Research Space)
- Access to all floors via a lift
- 3 x unisex, standard sized toilets. These are located in a unisex bathroom with 3 sinks and a mirror in the toilet lobby.
- 1 x disabled changing room with an accessible toilet, sink and shower. This is sized 3.5 x 2.5 metres and has:
- Drop down rails for the toilet & shower
- Grab rails
- Shower seat
- Baton hand shower, wall bar and mixers
- Alarm pull cord and reset button
- 2 changing rooms which are: 1 x male, sized 2.8m x 2.25m and 1 x female, sized 4m x 2.25m.
Please note that the female changing room can be divided into two separate rooms to accommodate different identifications of gender. When divided these spaces are sized 2 x 2.25m each.