The Propel programme is open to anyone age 11-14 with some dance experience. This doesn't need to be formal training - if you have danced at school for example, we are be happy to hear from you.
What you can expect
- Physical, creative and performance training led by experienced dance teachers
- Workshops by professional guest artists during class time and one weekend
- Wellbeing workshop with a Dance Scientist
- Theatre trip to a performance event
- Weekend intensive creative project
- Performance opportunity in the summer term
We are currently working with our first cohort of Propel students, with the course running from January-July 2024, with weekly dance sessions on Tuesdays from 5.30pm-7pm. We will be opening up applications for a new intake of young dancers later this year.
Made possible with funding from The 29th May 1961 Charity