Thanks to the generous support of funders and donors, we are able to offer:
free classes to carers of Looked After Children – please use code 100CLASS if this applies to you
and a 50% discount to parents and carers in receipt of one of the benefits listed below – please use code 50CLASS if this applies to you.
If you are in a position to help us offer low cost and/or free dance classes to more people, please consider making a donation.
- Income Support
- Free school meals
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
- A gross household income of below £16,200 per annum
If you do not meet the criteria above but feel that there are circumstances that we should take into account please contact us. Please note we are unable to refund retrospectively if a discount is not requested. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to discuss.