The classes are free for Looked After Children. Please let us know if this applies.
50% subsidy is available if parents/carers are receiving:
- Income Support
- Free school meals
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
- A gross household income of below £16,200 per annum
Please note that all details will be treated as confidential to be seen only by Sarah Kearney – Assistant Producer, Children and Young People, and Rose Kigwana – Senior Producer, Participation at South East Dance.
If you do not meet the criteria above but feel that there are circumstances that we should take into account please contact us. Please note we are unable to refund retrospectively if a discount is not requested. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to discuss.