Located in central Brighton, The Jamie Watton Creation Space is a versatile and intimate venue that can welcome up to 123 audience members.
It is available to hire for a variety of events, including shows, sharings and performances by professional artists and local communities, as well as commercial organisations.
When hiring The Jamie Watton Creation Space for a performance, you can benefit from the following features:
- 11m x 11m x 6.6m high playing space when seating is out
- 11m x 17m x 6.6m high playing space when seating is retracted
- Mid-scale lighting rig
- Junkers sprung dance floor with a harlequin overlay
- AV Sound system
- In-house technician
- Blackout capacity
- Access to green room and changing room facilities
- Retractable seating with 123 seats
- Strong points and a running wall for aerial work
- Fully accessible space on-stage, backstage and front of house
- Pop up bar (subject to availability)
If you are interested in hosting a show or performance in The Jamie Watton Creation Space, please get in touch with our Studio Hires team at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!